Friday 11 June 2010

About this Blog

Ok so this Blog is for all my old game reviews and hopefully new ones to be uploaded into. I used to write for a Website called Genkitendo but that recently shut down so now I’m just a Free Lance game reviewer waiting for an opportunity to shine.


I mainly review older games as some people have already toured the latest on the market and may want something a little different to play, so my plan is to enlighten these people with what games are good, fairly cheap, and keep them working for hours on end as I do believe, GAMES ARE GETTING EASIER :(

Use the Archives to browse the Games I've reviewed.
So here goes really.

Azay 'Samus Aaron' Jinks

Ps. My alternate Blog which includes all my Gaming Crafts is http://www.azaysvideogamecrafthaven.blogspot.com/




No comments:

Post a Comment